Twine is looking for a Senior Field Service Engineer
What are we looking for?
Adventure seekers, fast learners with a relevant technical background & skills who would like to establish the Service group as a Service Engineer.
Main role focuses:
- Responsible for ensuring optimum customer satisfaction with the Twine Solutions Printers, by providing first-class technical support to Twine’s customer base. The FSE is responsible for building solid relationships with customers, transferring technical knowledge to operators,
- Installation of new machines
- Resolving on-site technical issues.
- Support field upgrades and modifications
- Support global customers, partners and installation.
- Build a tool to document all costumer activities: cases, record, log, services orders, delivery and follow up for resolution
- Track all customer cases in the CRM with ongoing updates, reports, data and analysis
- Manage and monitor the service requests of global internal and external customers
- Sc. in mechanical or electronic or practical engineering
- Over 5 year’s experience in product support field
- Working with multidisciplinary systems – must
- Experience in inkjet systems is an advantage
- Strong technical background (Hands-on) and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lead a project independently
- Willingness to work abroad 40-50%
- Experience and demonstrated presentation and training skills
- Fluent English, Advantage for additional European language
- Driving license.
We are searching for a qualified electrician with at least 3 years experience in technology development environment. See below for more details.
System development integrator. The prime functions are systems assembly and system tests execution as part of the technology R&D group working on an innovative product development.
- Multidisciplinary system perception. Holding the knowledge and understanding of the technological mechanisms of the different disciplines: mechanics, electronics, software.
- Excellent “hands-on” ability. Experienced with the different assembly and measurement tools.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communication.
- Good verbal and written expression.
- 3 years experience serving as an integrator in a R&D environment
- Electrician Technician/Practical engineer certification