We are looking for a talented and experienced NPI & Engineering team player to join the Operation’s group.
- You will be responsible for NPI project management, engineering process, documentation, configuration control, support R&D tactical procurement, production support.
- You build and maintain Product Engineering files (BOM , Schematic drawings, Mechanic files, Assembly and testing instructions).
- You will lead changes (ECO’s) and CCB meeting.
- You will be a purchasing focal point and a partner for various organizations within the company.
- Matrix work with various internal departments and external subcontractors.
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or Practical Engineer with 3-5 years of experience
- Solidworks knowledge – must
- At least 5 years work experience as NPI – must.
- Experience in reading mechanical files and mechanical / wiring parts fabrications – must
- Strong knowledge and experience with high level ERP systems- must.
- Familiarity with Priority – high advantage.
- Work experience purchasing items in various areas as required – high advantage.
- Experience with multidisciplinary products – advantage
- Experience with production subcontracting environment – advantage
- Background knowledge in inkjet printing –advantage
- Deep technology & process understanding – advantage
- Strong English – must
- High Level Excel – advantage
- Multi-tasking and self-learning abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a changing & dynamic environment