Twine Solutions Ltd. is a technology start-up developing a proprietary Digital Selective Thread Dyeing System and Digital Dye-to-Match color algorithm that will revolutionize the thread, fabric and garment industries.
What we’re looking for:
Adventure seekers, fast learners with a relevant technical background & skills to support customers around the world. The primary objective of the Field Support Engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve any issues with the Twine Solutions systems to ensure the customer’s satisfaction and maximizing system usage.
Main role focuses:
- Responsible for ensuring optimum customer satisfaction with the Twine Solutions systems, by providing first-class technical support to Twine’s customer base. The FSE is responsible for building solid relationships with customers, transferring technical knowledge to operators.
- Combine knowledge of digital technologies with electro-mechanical skills; excellence in operating and integrating computer based electro-mechanical systems.
- Troubleshooting, resolving and reporting on-site technical issues.
- Support field upgrades and modifications.
- Support global customers, partners and installations.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to a dynamic workplace; always looking to learn new systems and deepen knowledge of existing systems, technologies, and products.
- Perform well under pressure.
- B.Sc. graduate in mechanical or electronic engineering – mandatory
- Working with multidisciplinary systems is an advantage
- Strong technical background (Hands-on) and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lead a project independently
- Willing to travel to customer sites worldwide, up to 50% of the time, and work flexible hours
- Willingness to relocate in the future
- Experience and demonstrated presentation and training skills
- Fluent English, Advantage for additional European language
- Driving license
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org