Purpose of the position
The Application Engineer is responsible for achieving the best possible performance (Dyeing) results with Twine systems, Pre-Sales and to present these results to potential customers in the most effective and convincing way. This includes the preparation of suitable files, the execution of system demos in Twine HQ or reseller showrooms, during events, and during customer visits, samples preparation for customers, and other customer application support activities
- Execution of strategic accounts projects
- To be a bridge between the R&D- Marketing
- Execute market requirements for current and future products based on current technology.
The Application Engineer will work closely together with the Marketing, and sales team on one hand and the R&D, Customer Success team on the other hand. The Application Engineer analyzes the existing technical infrastructure and workflow setup of prospective users, and he recommends additions and changes necessary to implement a new Twine system into the prospect’s environment. He also provides technical input to the creation of appealing job’s that highlight the characteristics of the product with respect to the main applications.
- Manage and respond to resellers’ and customers’ sample requests.
- Perform system demonstrations to prospects and customers, in Twine’s HQ or on customer sites.
- Involved with the branding and decoration as well as with the creation and maintenance of demo scripts
- End-user and reseller training- Support the development and delivery of application-related training
- Manage the Beta activities throughout the entire beta period for both customer and Twine satisfaction, at the customer site as well as remote support from Twine’s HQ.
- Perform pre-Sales customer visits, analyze customer’s infrastructure
- Execute process for sample production
- Perform product demonstrations
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a library of appealing samples for Twine’s products
- Participant in post-sales end-user training to Twine’s distributors and customers
- Expand Twine Media List by testing and qualifying new Media types.
- Address new market opportunities. Collect all relevant data, to enable business decisions.
- Prepare Training programs and materials, tutorials movies, and Samples Kits
- Management of escalated technical (application) and user support inquiries
- Provide excellent application support to distributors & customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve customer’s complain about the service they are getting.
- Demonstrate commitment to the customer
- Strong focus on anticipating and identifying field requirements.
- Drive system utilization
- Responds to field requests with a sense of urgency
- Corresponding between Israel service team to the distributors & customers
Required skills and capabilities
For this position, we are looking for a digital printing and/or multidisciplinary system professional with at least 2-5 years’ experience.
Mandatory skills are:
- Engineering/Life Sciences Degree or above
- Digital printing experience
- Color expertise knowledge – a must
- At least 2 years of experience with technological, multidisciplinary systems related to application and service – a must!
- Experience working with global clients
- Passionate, great interpersonal skills, high verbal abilities, design-savvy
- Can work independently in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial, young start-up organization
- Extended business travel will be required
- High-level English