What are we looking for?
Adventure seekers, fast learners with a relevant technical background & skills to lead the Field Support Engineers team. The primary objective of the Field Support Leader is to provide best service and support to Twine customers and partners to ensure the customer’s satisfaction, success and maximizing system usage.
Main role focuses:
- Supervise, manage and responsible for coaching and training of Field Support Engineers
- Manage workload, overtime and overall demand on labor resource planning.
- Monitor cost and overall profitability of field service operation.
- Supervise mechanical and electrical installation, monitor and enforce scope as well as manage customer expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring optimum customer satisfaction with the Twine Solutions systems, by providing first-class technical support to Twine’s customer base.
- Manage key strategic customers to ensure customer success and maximize system utilization
- The Field Leader is responsible for building solid relationships with customers and partners, transferring technical knowledge to operators and field engineers.
- Troubleshooting, resolving, reporting, and analyzing escalation cases.
- Design, plan and Support field upgrades and modifications
- Responsible for global customers, partners and installation.
- Perform well under pressure
- Sc. graduate in mechanical or electronic – mandatory
- Min 5 years working experience with multidisciplinary systems.
- Leadership and managing experience in a service organization.
- Strong technical background (Hands-on) and troubleshooting skills.
- Vast Experience with customer facing worldwide.
- Ability to lead a project independently.
- Willing to travel to customer sites worldwide, up to 30% of the time, and work flexible hours
- Experience and demonstrated analyzing, presentation and training skills
- Fluent English, Advantage for additional European language
- Driving license.