Twine Solutions is a technology startup that has developed the world first, proprietary and revolutionary digital on-demand thread dyeing system and a digital dye-to-match color application.
The company was founded in 2015, has over 80 seasoned professionals, and growing, with deep experience in the industry across a variety of disciplines, including Ph.Ds with expertise in: materials and process, physics, nano materials, algorithms and mechanics. Learn more at: Twine-s.com
About the position:
Manage, direct and nurture Twine’s indirect distributors partners.
Create a joint business plan with the distribution partner that delivers YoY growth, analyze and monitor sales performance
Establishing sales territories, quotas, goals, and training programs for sales representatives
Be the partner champion and the link between the partners and the multiple functions inside Twine (Marketing, Service, Product, R&D, etc.)
- Driving the process of establishing and presenting an annual business plan for indirect sales together with each of the partners as well as monitoring the execution of the plan throughout the year in addition to direct sales for strategic accounts and brands within the territory.
- Monitoring and driving each partner’s prospecting and selling activity throughout the entire sales cycle to the extent of being up-to-date on each of the partners’ sales opportunities.
- Responsible for the channel partner’s sales team on-boarding process, knowledge and training of company product and solution offering
- Acts as the channel partner and customers’ trusted advisor for company products issues and business development aspects
- Regularly meets with counter partners within the organization of channel partners
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, sales reports, data base and expense reports
- Sales leads management and the follow up with channel partners
- Assimilates, support and coordinates channel marketing activities.
- Aware and accountable for major customer service/ application issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Collect and analyze market feedback, from partners, end users, prospects and competition and communicate with the relevant Twine departments
- Ensuring optimal engagement for Twine products by grabbing our partners’ mind share through constant dialogue, supportive collaboration, and proactive guidance.
- Promoting Twine products including consumables and service deliverables and continuously conveying Twine messaging to partners and customers.
- Building of a trustful, cooperative, and mutually beneficial relationship with partners as well as the representation of partners’ legitimate interests towards the Twine organization.
- Perform regular opportunity pipeline review calls with each of the partners to understand the progress in each of their active sales cycles (opportunities).
- Ensure opportunity progress / activity is updated by the partners to reflect the actual closing probability of each opportunity as accurately as possible.
- Join partners’ salespeople in the field while executing important sales calls.
- Support partners’ sales efforts by means of engaging other Twine’s resources as needed, e.g. Pre-Sales Application, Product Management, others.
- Ensure intensive escort of the partner during ramp-up period to accelerate his learning curve.
- Manage channel conflict wherever present.
- Experience in managing distribution channels, sales management in an international setting focusing in Americas (preferably based in the US east coast), as well as direct sales within the territory
- Experience in structuring and formalizing of distribution partnerships.
- Strong business background: Experience in working with sales targets.
- Experience in selling capital equipment and consultative selling.
- Deep knowledge and experience in the Textile industry are highly preferred
- High “cultural I.Q.”: able to deal with people from all over the world with different values. Be culturally attuned to these nuances and differences to be able to navigate and communicate through that effectively and efficiently while being mindful of potential sensitivities.
- Good communication, presentation, and planning skills.
- Passionate self-motivated and able to handle demanding workloads.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to changing environments.
- Team player
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four –year college or university.
- 10 Years + of broad sales experience of multidisciplinary, high tech, CAPEX equipment.
- Hunger to change the textile industry world and drive very fast growth.